Open positions and available projects
Below you can find listings of currently open positions and available final projects on Bachelor and Master level.
BSc and MSc Projects
Due to the multidisciplinary nature of our research, we can offer graduation projects covering a variety of directions.
Below are some possible thesis topics. Please consider them as examples outlining in broad strokes what directions can be taken, and not as fixed projects. Click on the links to get detailed descriptions. If there is no link, information will follow soon. We encourage you to just talk to us!
- Numerical Integration in Molecular Quantum Chemistry (BSc)
- Molecular Geometry Optimization (BSc)
- Resolution of Identity: Optimization of auxiliary basis sets in Molecular Quantum Chemistry (BSc/MSc)
- Numerical Integration of Systems of Ordinary Non-linear Differential Equations (BSc/MSc)
- Gradient-free optimization algorithms in electronic structure theory (BSc/MSc)
- Machine Learning of Molecular Properties in the Excited State (BSc/MSc)
- Coarse-Graining the Schroedinger Equation for Electrons and/or Nuclei
Currently, there are no open PhD positions.
Currently, there are no open Postdoc positions.
Dr. Björn Baumeier
Eindhoven University of Technology
Centre for Analysis, Scientific computing and Application & Institute for Complex Molecular Systems
P.O. Box 513
5600 MB Eindhoven